Top 5 Tips for an Efficient Move
Count on Adler Moving Systems for complete moving services! Proudly family owned and operated, we have nearly 3 decades of experience helping families and businesses in Sault Ste. Marie and throughout Ontario and even internationally.
Over the years, we’ve compiled a few tips to help make your move as successful as possible. Follow our advice below and speak to our team to get a free estimate on your next residential or commercial move!
- Schedule a playdate – If you have young children in your home, it may be best to send them to a friend’s house while movers are at work. Children are naturally curious and can slow down our movers’ efforts.
- Fill it to the brim – If you’re using boxes for your move, make sure they’re as full as possible. This will reduce the number of boxes involved in your move and help you keep track of your belongings.
- Keep it clear – If you have a car, be sure to keep your driveway clear. This will help the Adler Moving Systems arrive at your home and get to work as quickly as possible on your moving day.
- Break it down – Dismantle as much of your furniture as possible before your moving day. It’s far easier to move 4 legs and a table surface than it is to move an entire table!
- Reserve what you need – If you live in an apartment, be sure to reserve your building’s elevator on your moving day. Transporting your belongings up and down stairs can be time consuming and increase the chance of an accident.